SANDA Product Catalog
SD994U-2KY Three-phase Programmable Voltage Meter
SD994U-2KY Three Phase Programmable Voltage Meter
Propertity: three phase LCD display voltage meter(indicator)
1). digital meter, digital display with large LCD screen,
2). measure three phase voltage(Ua,Ub and Uc), and average voltage, true RSM measurement,
3). panel meter, universal panel mounted,
4). programmable,user can set value through the keys on the panel
5). optional functions: RS485 interface(Modbus-rtu), 2DI( digital input), 2DO( digital output), 1AO( analog output,ie,4-20mA output).
1. Rated voltage:AC 0-500V
2. Rated current:AC 0-5A
3. Accuracy class:0.5 by RSM measurement
5. Operation temperature:-10~55 centigrade
6. Storage temperature:-20~75 centigrade
Note: if your current is over 5A,or your voltage is over 500V, you shall use a current transformer or a voltage transformer.
Frame Size and Install Size
Install size:108*108mm or 111*111mm
1. Wiring should be strictly follow the wiring diagram on the back of the meter.
2. Do not use at the place where exist excessive dust and excessive harmful gases.
3. Long time no use,please charge once every three months,lasting at least 4 hours.
4. Long-term preservation should avoid the direct rays of light,between -10 °C ~ 70°C is suitable for storage.
5. If the meter display nothing,first please check whether the auxiliary power and the voltage are in the setting range.
The following conditions will lead to the device be damage or work abnormal:
1). The auxiliary power supply, voltage, frequency are over-range.
2). Please do not treat the PT signal as well as the auxiliary power supply at the same time Unless the PT have enough power, so that the meter can be ensured to work normally.
3). CT circuit current wiring terminal screws must be tightened, and ensure the inlet / outlet lines are reliable to avoid faults.
4). If checking meter, the calibration instrumentation should be prior a class 0.1 magnitude, so that the accuracy could be ensured.